St. Thomas More Parish strives to be a Parish For All Seasons. We are committed to help all, in whatever season of life, to grow closer to God through vibrant liturgies, support of family life, strong religious education, and a keen awareness of social justice.
New to St. Thomas More and want information about parish membership? Please stop by the Welcome Committee table after any weekend Mass and fill out a registration form.
More Space for our Growing Family: please click here to view two possible expansion ideas
Sundays: 8:30 A.M. & 11:00 A.M.
Please stay after Mass on Sunday mornings for coffee and donuts!
Tuesday: 9:00 A.M.
Wednesday: 9:00 A.M.
Thursday: 9:00 A.M.
Friday: 9:00 A.M.
Holy Days: 9:00 A.M. & 6:00 P.M.
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Saturdays from 4:30-5:00 P.M. or by appointment.
- Father Chuck Adam, Pastor
- Kent Campion, Facility Manager
- Shannon Duffy, Director of Religious Education
- Judy Duncan, Director of Music Ministries
- Michelle Montgomery, Director of Youth Ministry
- Mary Paulson, RE Assistant/Staff Support
- Maricarla Rohret, Office Administrative Assistant
- Katie Schneider, Accounting Manager
- Jim Staveley, Facility Support Staff
Posted in Parish News on 08/18/18
From Bishop Zinkula:
The crimes against children that were reported by the PENNSYLVANIA ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 08/07/18
Click here to view Regina Raffle bulletin insert
Click here to view Regina Family ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 08/02/18
Please click here for the latest Christ Our Life bulletin insert
Daily Scripture Reading
Readings for the Week of August 19, 2018
- Sunday: Prv 9:1-6 / Ps 34:2-3, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15 [9a] / Eph 5:15-20 / Jn 6:51-58
- Monday: Ez 24:15-24 / Dt 32:18-19, 20, 21 [cf. 18a] / Mt 19:16-22
- Tuesday: Ez 28:1-10 / Dt 32:26-27ab, 27cd-28, 30, 35cd-36ab [39c] / Mt 19:23-30
- Wednesday: Ez 34:1-11 / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6  / Mt 20:1-16
- Thursday: Ez 36:23-28 / Ps 51:12-13, 14-15, 18-19 [Ez 36:25] / Mt 22:1-14
- Friday: Rv 21:9b-14 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Jn 1:45-51
- Saturday: Ez 43:1-7ab / Ps 85:9ab and 10, 11-12, 13-14 [cf. 10b] / Mt 23:1-12
- Next Sunday: Jos 24:1-2a, 15-17, 18b / Ps 34:2-3, 16-17, 18-19, 20-21, 22-23 [9a] / Eph 5:21-32 or 5:2a, 25-32 / Jn 6:60-69
Start following us on Facebook to get the current highlights and news!