St. Thomas More Parish strives to be a Parish For All Seasons. We are committed to help all, in whatever season of life, to grow closer to God through vibrant liturgies, support of family life, strong religious education, and a keen awareness of social justice.
New to St. Thomas More and want information about parish membership? Please stop by the Welcome Committee table after any weekend Mass and fill out a registration form.
Youth Ministry Bake Sale this "Johnny Appleseed" Sunday, September 24th!
Sundays: 8:30 A.M. & 11:00 A.M.
Please stay after Mass on Sunday mornings for coffee and donuts!
Tuesday: 9:00 A.M.
Wednesday: 9:00 A.M.
Thursday: 9:00 A.M.
Friday: 9:00 A.M.
Holy Days: 9:00 A.M. & 6:00 P.M.
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Saturdays from 4:30-5:00 P.M. or by appointment.
- Father Chuck Adam, Pastor
- Kent Campion, Facility Manager
- Shannon Duffy, Director of Religious Education
- Judy Duncan, Director of Music Ministries
- Michelle Montgomery, Director of Youth Ministry
- Mary Paulson, RE Assistant/Staff Support
- Maricarla Rohret, Office Administrative Assistant
- Katie Schneider, Accounting Manager
- Jim Staveley, Facility Support Staff
Posted in Parish News on 09/22/17
"FAIR TRADE SALE" - The STM Social Justice Committee and Green Team will begin ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 09/19/17
Religious Education is in need of a lead teacher for 2nd grade on the ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 09/15/17
Greetings 11th grade Parents!!!
It would be so wonderful to see your youth ... Read More »
Daily Scripture Reading
Readings for the Week of September 24, 2017
- Sunday: Is 55:6-9 / Ps 145 / Phil 1:20c-24, 27a / Mt 20:1-16a
- Monday: Ezr 1:1-6 / Ps 126 / Lk 8:16-18
- Tuesday: Ezr 6:7-8, 12b, 14-20 / Ps 122 / Lk 8:19-21
- Wednesday: Ezr 9:5-9 / Tb 13 / Lk 9:1-6
- Thursday: Hg 1:1-8 / Ps 149 / Lk 9:7-9
- Friday: Dn 7:9-10, 13-14 or Rv 12:7-12a / Ps 138 / Jn 1:47-51
- Saturday: Zec 2:5-9, 14-15a / Jr 31 / Lk 9:43b-45
- Next Sunday: Ez 18:25-28 / Ps 25 / Phil 2:1-11 or 2:1-5 / Mt 21:28-32
Start following us on Facebook to get the current highlights and news!