St. Thomas More Parish strives to be a Parish For All Seasons. We are committed to help all, in whatever season of life, to grow closer to God through vibrant liturgies, support of family life, strong religious education, and a keen awareness of social justice.
New to St. Thomas More and want information about parish membership? Please stop by the Welcome Committee table after any weekend Mass and fill out a registration form or click here to print a form and mail it to the Parish Office.
More Space for our Growing Parish Family:
Sundays: 8:30 A.M. & 11:00 A.M.
Please stay after Mass on Sunday mornings for coffee and donuts!
Tuesday: 9:00 A.M.
Wednesday: 9:00 A.M.
Thursday: 9:00 A.M.
Friday: 9:00 A.M.
Holy Days: 9:00 A.M. & 6:00 P.M.
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Saturdays from 4:30-5:00 P.M. or by appointment.
- Father Chuck Adam, Pastor
- Kent Campion, Facility Manager
- Shannon Duffy, Director of Religious Education
- Judy Duncan, Director of Music Ministries
- Michelle Montgomery, Director of Youth Ministry
- Mary Paulson, RE Assistant/Staff Support
- Maricarla Rohret, Office Administrative Assistant
- Katie Schneider, Accounting Manager
- Jim Staveley, Facility Support Staff
Posted in Parish News on 09/18/18
Parishioners, and Social Justice Commission members, Tony Ringgold and Cecilia Roudabush are hosting a ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 09/14/18
Shelter House is holding its second Annual BBQ Bash on Friday, September 21 from ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 08/18/18
From Bishop Zinkula:
The crimes against children that were reported by the PENNSYLVANIA ... Read More »
Daily Scripture Reading
Readings for the Week of September 16, 2018
- Sunday: Is 50:5-9a / Ps 116:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 8-9  / Jas 2:14-18 / Mk 8:27-35
- Monday: 1 Cor 11:17-26, 33 / Ps 40:7-8a, 8b-9, 10, 17 [1 Cor 11:26b] / Lk 7:1-10
- Tuesday: 1 Cor 12:12-14, 27-31a / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 4, 5  / Lk 7:11-17
- Wednesday: 1 Cor 12:31—13:13 / Ps 33:2-3, 4-5, 12 and 22  / Lk 7:31-35
- Thursday: 1 Cor 15:1-11 / Ps 118:1b-2, 16ab-17, 28  / Lk 7:36-50
- Friday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5  / Mt 9:9-13
- Saturday: 1 Cor 15:35-37, 42-49 / Ps 56:10c-12, 13-14  / Lk 8:4-15
- Next Sunday: Wis 2:12, 17-20 / Ps 54:3-4, 5, 6-8 [6b] / Jas 3:16—4:3 / Mk 9:30-37
Start following us on Facebook to get the current highlights and news!