St. Thomas More Parish strives to be a Parish For All Seasons. We are committed to help all, in whatever season of life, to grow closer to God through vibrant liturgies, support of family life, strong religious education, and a keen awareness of social justice.
New to St. Thomas More and want information about parish membership? Please stop by the Welcome Committee table after any weekend Mass and fill out a registration form.
Lenten Daily Masses
9:00 A.M. Tuesday-Friday (Stations of the Cross at 8:30am on Fridays)
6:00 P.M. Mondays and Wednesdays
Sundays: 8:30 A.M. & 11:00 A.M.
Please stay after Mass on Sunday mornings for coffee and donuts!
Tuesday: 9:00 A.M.
Wednesday: 9:00 A.M.
Thursday: 9:00 A.M.
Friday: 9:00 A.M.
Holy Days: 9:00 A.M. & 6:00 P.M.
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Saturdays from 4:30-5:00 P.M. or by appointment.
- Father Chuck Adam, Pastor
- Kent Campion, Facility Manager
- Shannon Duffy, Director of Religious Education
- Judy Duncan, Director of Music Ministries
- Michelle Montgomery, Director of Youth Ministry
- Mary Paulson, RE Assistant/Staff Support
- Maricarla Rohret, Office Administrative Assistant
- Katie Schneider, Accounting Manager
- Jim Staveley, Facility Support Staff
Posted in Parish News on 02/15/18
The STM Knights of Columbus will hold their first in a series of Lenten ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 02/08/18
The junior high youth activity planned for Saturday, February 10, 2018 has been CANCELLED ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 02/07/18
Regina Fish Fries begin Friday, February 16th, and continue each Friday through March ... Read More »
Daily Scripture Reading
Readings for the Week of February 18, 2018
- Sunday: Gn 9:8-15 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [cf. 10] / 1 Pt 3:18-22 / Mk 1:12-15
- Monday: Lv 19:1-2, 11-18 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 15 [Jn 6:63b] / Mt 25:31-46
- Tuesday: Is 55:10-11 / Ps 34:4-5, 6-7, 16-17, 18-19 [18b] / Mt 6:7-15
- Wednesday: Jon 3:1-10 / Ps 51:3-4, 12-13, 18-19 [19b] / Lk 11:29-32
- Thursday: 1 Pt 5:1-4 / Ps 23:1-3a, 4, 5, 6  / Mt 16:13-19
- Friday: Ez 18:21-28 / Ps 130:1-2, 3-4, 5-7a, 7bc-8  / Mt 5:20-26
- Saturday: Dt 26:16-19 / Ps 119:1-2, 4-5, 7-8 [1b] / Mt 5:43-48
- Next Sunday: Gn 22:1-2, 9a, 10-13, 15-18 / Ps 116:10, 15, 16-17, 18-19  / Rom 8:31b-34 / Mk 9:2-10
Start following us on Facebook to get the current highlights and news!