Calling All Parish Men!!!
We’re once again forming a choir of men’s voices to sing on Mother’s Day this year on May 13th! No previous choir experience or note-reading necessary—just come have a great time singing with your fellow men parishioners! Stop by the piano and pick up music from Judy Duncan after Mass or call/e mail 319-337-2173 ext. 113 [email protected] for more information.
Top five reasons to sing in the Men's Choir on Mother’s Day:
- A gift that keeps on giving (invite your mothers to hear you sing at church—it’s an automatic gift!)
- Choreography is optional J
- Meet some new people in our parish community
- Impress your family with stellar new liturgical involvement!
- Let’s face it—all musicians are cool and everyone wants to be a rock star….yeah!